Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Here are the top ten articles for the Soapmaking Site! These rankings are live and get reset at the beginning of each month, so check back often to see what your fellow visitors are most interested in!
1. Essential oil Flashpoints
List of the flashpoints of essential oils
2. Use Sodium Lactate to make a hard bar of soap
Using sodium lactate to make firmer soaps
3. How to use natural colorants in soaps
How to color soaps with natural plant material.
4. Preparing Your Kitchen for Soaping
How to prepare your kitchen for safe soap and/or cosmetic making
5. Water is important in soapmaking
Water plays an importat part in soapmaking. It is the medium through which the chemical process of soap making occurs. Understanding why, and the amount of water to use will enable you to speed or slow the drying of soap bars as well as prevent seizing during the tracing process.
6. In the mold hot proces soap tutorial
How to make in the mold hot process soap. Need natural handmade soap in a pinch? Then this is the type of soap you should be making. It has the look of cold process soap minus weeks of waiting for the soap to cure.
7. How to make Hot Process in the Oven Soap
How to make hot process in the oven soap. Directions and recipe
8. Everyday junk that can be used as soap molds
List of containers normally found around the house that were never intended as soap molds but can be used as such.
9. Types of papers used for wrapping soap
A perusal of different kinds of paper used to wrap soap
10. How To Make Soap Cigar Bands
How to make cigar bands for soap with detailed instructions
Be sure to visit the Soapmaking Archives for all the articles!
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.