Sudsy News - New Editor
Allow me to introduce myself – I’m the owner/maker behind The Eclectic Soul and the hostess of the upcoming Soap’s On! Podcast, which is slated to launch in January. As you might imagine, I’m a soapmaker! Like many of you, I started out with melt-and-pour soap and quickly transitioned to cold process. I’ve seen some absolutely gorgeous work done by MP soap artists, so you’ll never hear me putting it down or implying it’s not real soaping.
My goal for the Soapmaking site is to be a resource to soapers, new and experienced, and to clarify some myths that are floating around the soapmaking world. I’m intensely interested in both the art and the science behind creating a good bar of soap. I want you to have the information you need to create the kind of soap you can be proud of. Although I know that it’s impossible to be all things to all people, I want to try! You’ll find a wide variety of topics covered both on the site and in the newsletter.
Now, a little bit about logistics:
• The Soapmaking newsletter will be sent out weekly, on Wednesday afternoons.
• The newsletter will come in a text only format, so that it is accessible to everyone, regardless of what kind of device you are reading it on.
• Your information is safe and secure! BellaOnline respects your privacy, so we will never sell your name and/or address, nor will we SPAM your address. You sign up for the Soapmaking newsletter, and that’s all you’ll get!
• You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time. A link will be included at the bottom of every newsletter.
• If you decide to subscribe – and I hope you will – please make sure your anti-spam filters know you want to receive mail from the bellaonline.com servers. Our subscription process will send you a test message. If you don’t receive that message, please let us know through the contact form.
Again, thank you for your interest in the Soapmaking newsletter. I hope to see you soon!
This site needs an editor - click to learn more!
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Cindy Jones Lantier. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Cindy Jones Lantier. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact BellaOnline Administration for details.